+27 (0)36 6379604 / +27 (0)36 6379612
The Nambiti Private Game Reserve is situated 25 km’s east of Ladysmith and is only 4½ hours from Johannesburg, 3½ hours from Durban and 90 minutes from the Drakensberg.
- Continue STRAIGHT on the N11 (towards NEWCASTLE)
- After 7km TURN RIGHT onto the D45 (a hard surface gravel road).
- Continue STRAIGHT for 10.2Km’s
- At the Y – JUNCTION turn RIGHT, travel alongside the Game fence for 2 km until you reach the NAMBITI GAME RESERVE gate entrance and thatched guardhouse.
- On arrival at the Woodlands Gate you will be required to fill in the visitors book and you will be issued with a white entry/exit permit slip – please bring the permit slip with you to the lodge and hand it in to reception on check in for safe keeping. On check out day we will sign the slip and you will be required to hand it in at the gate to exit the Reserve.
You will then be requested to park your vehicle at the designated undercover parking area. Your ranger will meet you and then transport you in an open game viewing vehicle to and from the lodge and around the Reserve at all times on this game viewing vehicle.
GPS READING FOR N11 / D45 INTERSECTION